Rice was accidentally given for dinner... Now what?

My bub was given rice flour pasta for dinner (6pm) by mistake. She has had severe reactions previously, hospitalised once before we knew about FPIES. It's now 11:17pm and so far no reaction (watching on monitor). I don't know if it's ok to let her sleep it off or if I should be treating it more seriously (ie. going to ER). I'm exhausted, but could not possibly sleep thinking that she may choke on her vomit when it does finally happen or if another reaction could occur. Is it a matter of time? Could it send her into shock or another adverse reaction ingesting it completely while sleeping? I can't find any literature anywhere or helplines for allergies where I could even ask these types of questions. I'm really not sure what else to do. 

Original Post

Add Reply

**The FPIES Foundation does not provide medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. ******THIS INFORMATION HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY THE FPIES FOUNDATION'S MEDICAL ADVISORY BOARD.********* Terms of Use: http://www.thefpiesfoundation.org/index-9.html
×
×
×
×