My son Marcus has fpies and as a family we have tried to keep the house as clean as possible to avoid erroneous interactions with food. Despite our best efforts he still has seemingly unexplained reactions. We have been using Seventh Generation non-toxic natural cleaners in the house. Recently I was rereading a label and it dawned on me that these were natural because they were plant-based. Is it even possible that he could be reacting to something in the cleaner? We have been using them to clean the table where he eats and I was curious what other folks used to keep things clean. Should we just be using good old bleach? :-)
Idk if it matters but he is sort of a more severe case and currently his safe foods are turkey chicken rice coconut prunes corn raspberries and pears. Thank you for reading and good luck with your families!